My friend Kristin Foster is selling bags and other fun accessories through a company called “Thirty-One”. The bags are super cute and reasonable prices! You can pick from different patterns and have them embroidered for only $6. I threw a party for her this weekend called, “Lemons and Ladies”. I based the whole theme of the party off these yellow tissue balls I made for a shower that I wanted to reuse. It turned out super cute with a fun lemony menu. Here is what we served:
- Lemon Meltaway cookies (so good)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Strawberries (not lemon, but still good)
- Lemon-herb cream cheese spread with wheat thins (Jord brought this)
- Lemon Roasted Chick Peas (also from Jord)
- Lemon Bars (Laura Newsom brought these)
- Silver Sangria (I made my own version of this…)
It was a great party with great food! If you want to look at the catalog and order anything click here. We are going to close the party this Sunday (July 25).