Chase & I have been married for 2 years (yesterday was our anniversary!). It has been an incredible two years of our lives… lots of life changing events, big decisions, road trips, laughs and tears.
Yesterday we went to dinner at Thai Pepper and we were discussing some of our favorite memories together over the past two years. I thought I would share a few with you…
- Our honeymoon in San Francisco
- Our one year anniversary- we ordered Dions pizza and staying in a local hotel for the night
- Our trip to Oman in March 2009
- Many a nights experimenting with cooking and then evaluating what we came up with… letting each other know what we would do next time
- Our trip to Orlando, FL in January
- getting caught in a snow storm on our way back from Albuquerque- we spent the night in a hotel in Santa Rosa!
- Our million road trips together over the last 5 months (even if I have slept during a lot of them 🙂 )
- Staying at a Bed and Breakfast in Post, TX
- Watching episode after episode of the “Friends” DVDs – mostly avoiding being productive
Those are just a few of our favorite memories…looking forward to many more!
Here’s to 78 more years together! (when we got married we said ” Can’t wait to spend 80 more years together… so we have 2 down!)
Thanks for who you are Chase- I love you!